Who we are
We are a small business that has been meeting the technology needs of Topeka and surrounding areas for over 20 years. We strive to create an employee-focused work environment that cultivates relationships. We believe in a work-life balance and encourage our team to invest in their lives outside of the office. We work with businesses and organizations to increase productivity and profitability through the intelligent application and management of information technology solutions.
Our mission is to provide exceptional service and technology to support the communities we serve. We are made up of teams of IT specialists, MFP/Copier technicians, client relations, and operations specialists that work cohesively towards providing the best possible service to our clients.
We are value-driven, focusing on our people and our clients to foster an environment that is based on integrity, innovation, support, collaboration, learning, loyalty, and remaining consistently customer centric.
Our vision is to provide superior technology solutions by understanding our customer needs.
We are committed to offering a variety of competitive benefits that support the emotional, financial, and overall wellness of our people.
Medical, Dental, & Vision
We offer a variety of competitive benefit programs to meet diverse needs.
Retirement Savings Plan
We value the loyalty of our employees and make contributions towards retirement plans.
Recharge with personal time off.
We Care about You!
Bringing good times to all with “Fun Fridays”, annual cornhole tournaments, family events, fantasy football, and so much more!
· Work closely and cohesively with the Implementation Team, Client Relations, and the Executive Team.
· Work with clients in all settings and manners; in-person/on-site, remote access, telephone, and email.
· Schedule in-person meetings with potential new clients to discuss their needs and formulate a project plan.
· Collaborate with NCS staff to engineer project solutions for clients.
· Continue currently scheduled on-site visits with clients.
· Manage new projects efficiently with the Implementation Team & Client Relations
· Manage NCS Guardian clients.
· Create, manage, and maintain NCS Guardian policies.
· Schedule, prepare, and execute the QBRs and ABRs with clients.
· Have an awareness to opportunities within the client base.
· Proficient in CW PSA usage.
· Utilize CW PSA for tracking opportunities, projects, and reviews.
· Gain a knowledge base of technology and products NCS offers and communicate them to clients.
· Find solutions for clients within our current portfolio or outside of our current portfolio.
· Identify and gather sales opportunities and refer those to the client relations team.